North Creek High School – Bothell, WA
Application: High School Classroom Air Handling
- Quantity of 33 Units, total of 283,000CFM
- Indoor air handling units
- Perforated panels with Tedlar liner for high sound absorption
- Aluminum plate heat exchanger for full heat recovery
- Face and dual bypass dampers for frost control and over-recovery control
- Chilled water cooled
- Change-over coil for heating and cooling for minimized air pressure drop
- Modulating airflow with ECM fans
- Single point power connection
- Factory supplied and sealed controls conduit
- Fan airflow measuring station
- Aluminum airfoil dampers
- Stainless steel IAQ drain pans
- Internal lighting
Haakon Industries is a world leader in Custom Designed and Manufactured HVAC equipment. Our experienced Engineering staff strives to provide Excellent Quality and Service to ensure our client’s needs are met and exceeded.
All units are designed and engineered from our head office in Richmond, BC allowing for focused engineering solutions and consistent quality.
Manufacturing is supported by three factories; Richmond, BC, Cheney, WA, and Kingston, ON. Utilizing a wide range of materials and diverse suppliers, each component is custom made for the specific unit; from access doors to fanbases.
Each factory leverages state of the art equipment to ensure the highest level of quality and each unit undergoes an extensive quality control unique to each and every unit.
INDUSTRIES + APPLICATIONS
We create a wide variety of air handling units for applications as different as night and day. Some of our most common design challenges are meeting the dimensional requirements, serviceability needs, and unit efficiency.
11851 Dyke Road,
Richmond, BC, Canada