Application: Industrial/Military Contractor Warehouse
- Quantity of 54
- Ceiling hung indoor units
- Aluminum construction to meet weight criterion
- Modulating gas furnace with stainless steel heat exchanger
- Evaporative cooler with welded stainless construction, electronic level controls, and flow meter
- Full air side economizer
- Variable frequency drives
- Factory controls
- High efficiency industrial welded aluminum fan wheel
- Fan airflow measuring station
- Internal spring vibration isolation
- Fully welded aluminum checker plate floor
- 2 inch sound absorptive casing
- Aluminum airfoil dampers
- Rapid project schedule
Haakon Industries is a world leader in Custom Designed and Manufactured HVAC equipment. Our experienced Engineering staff strives to provide Excellent Quality and Service to ensure our client’s needs are met and exceeded.
All units are designed and engineered from our head office in Richmond, BC allowing for focused engineering solutions and consistent quality.
Manufacturing is supported by three factories; Richmond, BC, Cheney, WA, and Kingston, ON. Utilizing a wide range of materials and diverse suppliers, each component is custom made for the specific unit; from access doors to fanbases.
Each factory leverages state of the art equipment to ensure the highest level of quality and each unit undergoes an extensive quality control unique to each and every unit.
INDUSTRIES + APPLICATIONS
We create a wide variety of air handling units for applications as different as night and day. Some of our most common design challenges are meeting the dimensional requirements, serviceability needs, and unit efficiency.
11851 Dyke Road,
Richmond, BC, Canada