FLL Terminal 4
Application: Airport Terminal
- Outdoor air handling units
- Miami Dade NOA rated unit for hurricane resistance
- 4” thick stainless steel casing with thermal breaks
- Stainless steel checker plate floor and base structure
- Stainless steel floor gratings
- Stainless steel wash-down internal liners
- High density insulation for high sound absorption
- Piping and electrical vestibule
- Variable speed drives
- Bioclimatic filters
- Chilled water cooled
- Single point power connection
- Factory installed controls
- Welded heavy duty aluminum airfoil fan wheel
- Internally isolated fans
- Fan airflow measuring station
- Motor removal I-beam with integral trolley
- Anodized aluminum airfoil dampers
- Stainless steel IAQ drain pans
- Internal lighting
Haakon Industries is a world leader in Custom Designed and Manufactured HVAC equipment. Our experienced Engineering staff strives to provide Excellent Quality and Service to ensure our client’s needs are met and exceeded.
All units are designed and engineered from our head office in Richmond, BC allowing for focused engineering solutions and consistent quality.
Manufacturing is supported by three factories; Richmond, BC, Cheney, WA, and Kingston, ON. Utilizing a wide range of materials and diverse suppliers, each component is custom made for the specific unit; from access doors to fanbases.
Each factory leverages state of the art equipment to ensure the highest level of quality and each unit undergoes an extensive quality control unique to each and every unit.
INDUSTRIES + APPLICATIONS
We create a wide variety of air handling units for applications as different as night and day. Some of our most common design challenges are meeting the dimensional requirements, serviceability needs, and unit efficiency.
11851 Dyke Road,
Richmond, BC, Canada