Major Semiconductor Manufacturer
Industry: Semiconductor Clean Room
Application: Clean room make-up air unit with integral piping
- Fine controllability of temperature and humidity
- Custom adiabatic high pressure DI RO water humidifiers with staged controllability
- Stainless steel liners
- Multiple stages of filtration
- All materials tested for off-gassing
- 4” heavy duty casing for high pressure airstream
- Internal isolation of fans for minimized vibration transmission
- Large access sections and doors between all components for maintenance and cleaning
- Factory piping to meet customer’s stringent standards
- Single point power for 3 phase loads
- Internal lighting
Haakon Industries is a world leader in Custom Designed and Manufactured HVAC equipment. Our experienced Engineering staff strives to provide Excellent Quality and Service to ensure our client’s needs are met and exceeded.
All units are designed and engineered from our head office in Richmond, BC allowing for focused engineering solutions and consistent quality.
Manufacturing is supported by three factories; Richmond, BC, Cheney, WA, and Kingston, ON. Utilizing a wide range of materials and diverse suppliers, each component is custom made for the specific unit; from access doors to fanbases.
Each factory leverages state of the art equipment to ensure the highest level of quality and each unit undergoes an extensive quality control unique to each and every unit.
INDUSTRIES + APPLICATIONS
We create a wide variety of air handling units for applications as different as night and day. Some of our most common design challenges are meeting the dimensional requirements, serviceability needs, and unit efficiency.
11851 Dyke Road,
Richmond, BC, Canada