Remai Art Gallery of Saskatchewan
Application: Art Gallery
- Two separate air paths for separate building zones
- 7 units each with unique layout
- Airflow measuring stations on each zone
- Steam humidifier
- High efficiency fans with internal spring isolation
- Internal lighting
- 2 inch sound absorptive casing
- Wash down liner
- Type 316 stainless steel liners in humidifier and cooling coil sections
- Aluminum airfoil zone isolation dampers
- Continuously welded checker plate floor
Haakon Industries is a world leader in Custom Designed and Manufactured HVAC equipment. Our experienced Engineering staff strives to provide Excellent Quality and Service to ensure our client’s needs are met and exceeded.
All units are designed and engineered from our head office in Richmond, BC allowing for focused engineering solutions and consistent quality.
Manufacturing is supported by three factories; Richmond, BC, Cheney, WA, and Kingston, ON. Utilizing a wide range of materials and diverse suppliers, each component is custom made for the specific unit; from access doors to fanbases.
Each factory leverages state of the art equipment to ensure the highest level of quality and each unit undergoes an extensive quality control unique to each and every unit.
INDUSTRIES + APPLICATIONS
We create a wide variety of air handling units for applications as different as night and day. Some of our most common design challenges are meeting the dimensional requirements, serviceability needs, and unit efficiency.
11851 Dyke Road,
Richmond, BC, Canada