Medicine Hat Hospital
Application: 100% outside air heat recovery hospital ventilation, heating, and cooling
- Enthalpy energy recovery wheels with pressure reducing bypass dampers when energy recovery not needed
- Component layout customized to maximize energy savings for a dry climate
- Multiple stages of filtration: 30%, 95%, 99.99% HEPA
- Integral unit mounted silencers constructed of aluminum with liner between fill and perf
- Snow melt coil upstream of heat wheel and separate location for filters in winter time.
- 50000 CFM
- Acoustiflo fans with internal spring isolation and carefully engineered airflow path allowing for very efficient fans and low sound levels
- Built-in motor removal rail rigging system
- Integral catwalk and access ladder for upper deck
- 4 inch sound absorptive casing with aluminum wash down liner
- 3/16” thick continuously welded aluminum checker plate floor
Haakon Industries is a world leader in Custom Designed and Manufactured HVAC equipment. Our experienced Engineering staff strives to provide Excellent Quality and Service to ensure our client’s needs are met and exceeded.
All units are designed and engineered from our head office in Richmond, BC allowing for focused engineering solutions and consistent quality.
Manufacturing is supported by three factories; Richmond, BC, Cheney, WA, and Kingston, ON. Utilizing a wide range of materials and diverse suppliers, each component is custom made for the specific unit; from access doors to fanbases.
Each factory leverages state of the art equipment to ensure the highest level of quality and each unit undergoes an extensive quality control unique to each and every unit.
INDUSTRIES + APPLICATIONS
We create a wide variety of air handling units for applications as different as night and day. Some of our most common design challenges are meeting the dimensional requirements, serviceability needs, and unit efficiency.
11851 Dyke Road,
Richmond, BC, Canada