Dallas Fort Worth Arena
Application: Stadium, Arena air conditioning
- Indoor air handling units totaling 240,000 CFM.
- Full economizer mixing section
- 4” thick stainless steel casing with thermal breaks
- High density insulation for high sound absorption
- Variable speed drives
- Hot water heating coils
- Chilled water cooling coils with stainless steel racks
- Staggered coil racks to minimize water pressure drop and coil pull distance
- Factory piped coil extensions
- Stainless steel IAQ drain pans
- High efficiency welded aluminum airfoil fan wheels
- Internally spring isolated fans with seismic restraints
- Aluminum airfoil dampers
- Internal lighting
Haakon Industries is a world leader in Custom Designed and Manufactured HVAC equipment. Our experienced Engineering staff strives to provide Excellent Quality and Service to ensure our client’s needs are met and exceeded.
All units are designed and engineered from our head office in Richmond, BC allowing for focused engineering solutions and consistent quality.
Manufacturing is supported by three factories; Richmond, BC, Cheney, WA, and Kingston, ON. Utilizing a wide range of materials and diverse suppliers, each component is custom made for the specific unit; from access doors to fanbases.
Each factory leverages state of the art equipment to ensure the highest level of quality and each unit undergoes an extensive quality control unique to each and every unit.
INDUSTRIES + APPLICATIONS
We create a wide variety of air handling units for applications as different as night and day. Some of our most common design challenges are meeting the dimensional requirements, serviceability needs, and unit efficiency.
11851 Dyke Road,
Richmond, BC, Canada