Belton ISD High School
Application: Energy Recovery Unit
- Core membrane enthalpy recovery air to air heat exchanger with face and bypass controlability
- Chilled water cooling coils with
- Integral pipe vestibule out of the airstream
- Aluminum airfoil dampers with hexagonal shafts and hexagonal linkage
- Electric heating coil with modulating SCR
- Stainless steel cooling coil racks
- Continuously welded aluminum checker plate floors
- Dual supply fans and exhaust fans
- Variable frequency drives for the fans with individual motor protecors
- High efficiency welded airfoil fan wheels
- Motors located outside of the airstream
- Internally spring isolated fans with seismic restraints
- 4” casing
Haakon Industries is a world leader in Custom Designed and Manufactured HVAC equipment. Our experienced Engineering staff strives to provide Excellent Quality and Service to ensure our client’s needs are met and exceeded.
All units are designed and engineered from our head office in Richmond, BC allowing for focused engineering solutions and consistent quality.
Manufacturing is supported by three factories; Richmond, BC, Cheney, WA, and Kingston, ON. Utilizing a wide range of materials and diverse suppliers, each component is custom made for the specific unit; from access doors to fanbases.
Each factory leverages state of the art equipment to ensure the highest level of quality and each unit undergoes an extensive quality control unique to each and every unit.
INDUSTRIES + APPLICATIONS
We create a wide variety of air handling units for applications as different as night and day. Some of our most common design challenges are meeting the dimensional requirements, serviceability needs, and unit efficiency.
11851 Dyke Road,
Richmond, BC, Canada